Where to find a lot of crypto influencers

john.tornado35

• 2 months later...
On 11/7/2023 at 4:14 PM, john.tornado35 said:

Greetings, everyone! I'm on a quest to uncover the most influential individuals in the world of cryptocurrency, and I'd greatly appreciate your suggestions for a platform that applies specific standards to identify these prominent figures.

You need to be more specific about which platform you are interested in, the language and the budget. As I know, top Youtube Crypto blogers work not allow to advertise projects (such as 99Bitcoins, Datadash ...)

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/7/2023 at 2:14 PM, john.tornado35 said:

Greetings, everyone! I'm on a quest to uncover the most influential individuals in the world of cryptocurrency, and I'd greatly appreciate your suggestions for a platform that applies specific standards to identify these prominent figures.

OK Lark Davis, Bitboy on Youtube. Michael Saylor (Microstrategy) as an investor - definitely not Elon Musk as he doesn't knwo what he's doing LOL sold his Bitcoin shares at the peak of last cycle....

There's many others don't forget blackrock and all the creators of crypocurrency projects. Can't neglect Satoshi Nakamoto and Vitalik Buterin (just google)